The New Harmony Project is pleased to accept applications of un-produced stage play scripts, musicals, screenplays and teleplays through October 1, 2018. Our streamlined online process will facilitate you uploading your materials in only a few minutes.
What is The Project looking for in a script? If you’ve read our mission statement and you’re still not sure your work is right for the conference, you can gain a fuller sense of our aesthetic and philosophical interests by perusing our roster of writers and scripts that have recently found an artistic home at our conference. The New Harmony Project recognizes that we live in complex times, and we seek stories that honor a multiplicity of perspectives.
Please complete the form below and submit the following materials for consideration for The New Harmony Project's 2019 Conference:
- Statement of artistic purpose - A brief history of the script and what you hope to accomplish with the support of The New Harmony Project
- Ten-page excerpt - A ten-page excerpt that you feel demonstrates the strength and potential of the script. Due to the number of applications received, our initial review of your application will focus on these ten pages.
- Full script - The New Harmony Project welcomes applications at all stages of creative process, so please include a copy of the full script in its current form.
- Musical sample (if applicable) - If you are applying with a musical, please include a 3-5 minute audio sample.
- Resumé - Please include a copy of your resumé.
You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, please be patient. Once items have been submitted, we, unfortunately, will not be able to accept updates or changes.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com (please, no phone calls). We look forward to reading your work, and thank you for taking the time to share it with us.